Friday, November 15, 2019

LIFE OF AN SLUM MARIO!

Hello, it's me! Mario!



Sorry for being a ugly and shit! And this is my first time to make a blog. And I hope u appreciate it!



Image may contain: 1 person, night
Good life! Lemme introduce myself first, I am Jose Mario Conson Bandiola. An idiot one, and I do love playing online games. Life is suck if you not read my blog! NAHHHHH, just kidding. Well, as what you read on my title, I am really a slum idiot, no one cares about me. But I am a happy type person that everytime my inner brain laughs, I do the same too. I do laugh. My life isn't that too hard and easy. Like every morning, I wake up doing what the other boys do every morning. Hell, that's life of a slum idiot. I do have a dark and empty personality, I just don't express my inner feelings to other people co'z nowadays we live in a goddamn society. Peace modern Earth with a unjustifiable society! Forget about it! I have a friend. I have a lover. I have a religion. I have mental illness. I have myself. Most important, I don't have a family. My parents died when I was a child. Just don't mind it. I do suffered a lot. But You must moved on for you to make another chapter of your life. Tease you; I do love books, I am poor in love, I am poor in academic shits, I diagnosed in addiction on online games. That made me a poor idiot slum. May the force be with you. RIP in advance... My heart was eaten by the darkness

61 comments:

  1. you're life's sad, just smileeee and stay strong:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog appreciated ���� u have a lot of friends that are ready to hear all ur dramas in life �� i'm one of them hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything happens for a reason, cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cheer up! God will show you Great and mighty things, which you dont know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey youre not an idiot okay??! You are loved and appreciated by many ;) anyways, cool blog! Keep
    smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT DAY! THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS! GOODNIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheer up bandio!!! Look on the bright side of life and trust God and His plans❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got me always seng, cheer up!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Commentt!! Charot Hahahahha! De, cheer up! Sana yan pinakilala mo bago ko natakot sayo diba? Jk. Pero seryoso, every day is a new chapter and it wont end with just happiness, there's always a raindow after the rain. Smileeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Padayon lang Bandio!! Cheer up pag kailangan mo ng kausap, feel free to chat handa kaming makinig!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And who told you to write this kind of shit???!?

    Technically, maraming grammar "error", but it doesn' t define who you are. We love you, and you are resisting it. You cannot see the love of everyone cause you are romanticized by the concept of not having a "so called" family. You have one, it may be not accepted by your standards but be thankful that you are not belomg to the people who become the worst of themselves cause there's no one to give the love and support that you are experiencing. What we are praying is you can see that side of life. We love you Jose, this is the last time that I will hear this king of crap on you. You have us and we believe in you. We are concern on what you will become. We are looking forward to that.(Eddominick Tolenada, 2019)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ngayon ko lang nalaman background mo.. malungkot pala, pero nakaka-proud ka bandiola kasi nakakaya mo i-handle ang mga pangyayari sa buhay mo.. kaya mo lahat yan bandiola, tiwala lang palagi sa Panginoon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWwwwww, appreciated Leanlhee! Nakakatouch, thank you!

      Delete
  13. Ngayon ko lang nalaman background mo.. malungkot pala, pero nakaka-proud ka bandiola kasi nakakaya mo i-handle ang mga pangyayari sa buhay mo.. kaya mo lahat yan bandiola, tiwala lang palagi sa Panginoon..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you learn to appreciate the brighter side of life. Keep going and believing lang Bandio! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cheer up bro, everything happens for a reason , don't let any hardshis move your faith and strength . God bless you always

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really proud of you for still living your life despite of all the things it gives you. Know that you have your friends and that you can have a family, even though it's not by blood. We love you, bandio! Wish you'd stop fighting on your own :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stay strong Bandio! I adore you for being so strong.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Keep going bandio God blessed you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just remember that you are what you make yourself. Dont let other factors affect you. Still have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. goodluck sa life mo! look lang sa brighter side (Kim, 2019)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keep on going; We're here for you! God bless you, Bandio.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice work Bro! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  23. I don't know what to feel, sis. We all love u ! Nice blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same jenard! i love u too, wala naaappreciate kita! sa simpleng beso! ayun

      Delete
  24. So proudddd of u, keep servingggg for God. and be strongg bandio. love u!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. God is always there for us remember thatπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bandiolaaa! I admire you for your vulnerability in this blog post. I hope you conquer your internal struggles soon. Keep on holding. (:

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know you can do better than this, you're just too hard on yourself and always remember to look at the bright side.

    -xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! SUCH A GREAT INSPIRATION! GWAPO SI SHAUN!

    ReplyDelete
  29. kapitttt lang diooooo kaya natin yan ngiti lang hehe

    ReplyDelete
  30. Proud of you bandio.I believe on you sir. Just keep going. Andito lang meh. Pengeng bente

    ReplyDelete
  31. Stay strong bro. Life is full of surprises right?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bandiola stay strong I know you always conquer anything cause you're the stongest than anyone I know 😊 keep safe brother

    ReplyDelete
  33. Proud of you bandiooo :) Stay strong we can do it :))

    ReplyDelete